11/05/19, 07:39 AM   #1
vecny.samotar

support for other mmo games

I have a question
Are you planning to add support for other mmo games in future updates? I would like to see support for the game LOTRO.sice something similar for the game lotro exists but the software is very imperfect
11/05/19, 07:46 AM   #2
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by vecny.samotar View Post
I have a question
Are you planning to add support for other mmo games in future updates? I would like to see support for the game LOTRO.sice something similar for the game lotro exists but the software is very imperfect

Lotro Interface exist for Lotro. its a part of MMOUI - I used for years this site, as i was the graphic creator of one of the Lotro sets UI.

Cairenn is Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI.

https://www.lotrointerface.com/

(LOL funny is my UI is still in the download section)
11/06/19, 12:33 AM   #3
vecny.samotar

but I thought exactly something like www.esoui.com so I think that everybody who has allowed addons will have a website where these addons are published.

but I wasn’t asking the web but I was going to the minion developers.
I started playing LOTRO and I miss something like a minion
11/06/19, 07:56 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AS I was playing Lotro (before 2014) I was using this:
https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...inManager.html

Not sure if it still works. Or maybe it was replaced by the ingame plugin manager now.
But there never was something like Minion and I doubt that Minion will ever support this.
Maybe if Minion get's open source and some devs have the need to support it, but this would also need the lotrointerface website crew to support it then.

You should ask the lotrointerface crew for waysx to achieve this FIRST as Minion will ONLY download if the database and data is accessible from their websites.
Minion alone got no data and will never have it.
11/07/19, 01:05 AM   #5
vecny.samotar

yes I know something similar to the manager who gave the link, a question to support other mmo games I thought of updating addons to ESO and when I found something similar to LOTRO. minion is especially good in that it can either automatically update addons or notify me of an update as I set up the minion and also have the option to redirect to the addon page

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » support for other mmo games