02/17/20, 01:48 AM   #1
HellsCat
Unhappy Unable to Use Addons

Title says it all pretty much, for some reason I cannot get any form of addons to work. With or without minion, the addon will show up in the addons menu as active and checked in game. For clarification, my game is installed through steam, though since I have very slow download rates the game files were copied over from my old PC. I haven't had any other issues, however, whenever I try to configure any addon, (in this case wykkyd's full immersion), through esc > settings > addons, I get the following error:

"bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'ipairs'

EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:162: in function 'ZO_KeyboardOptions:PanelRequiresDeferredLoading'

EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:146: in function 'ZO_KeyboardOptions:ChangePanels'

user:/AddOns/wykkydsFullImmersion/e/LAM/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:845: in function 'panelData.callback'

EsoUI/Common/ZO_GameMenu/ZO_GameMenu.lua:52: in function 'TreeEntryOnSelected'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:705: in function 'ZO_TreeNode:OnSelected'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:411: in function 'ZO_Tree:SelectNode'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:888: in function 'ZO_TreeEntry_OnMouseUp'

ZO_CollectionsBook_TopLevelCategoriesScrollChildZO_CollectionsBook_SubCategory1_MouseUp:3: in function '(main chunk)'"

Verified game files, tried starting with a fresh addons folder/files, and still no luck with getting this or any addon to work properly. The error report changes, but the esc > settings > addons menu has always been broken for me. Any advice is greatly appreciated, I've been dying trying to hide my crosshair and get some immersion going!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...910&height=512

Last edited by HellsCat : 02/17/20 at 01:50 AM. Reason: adding image
02/17/20, 02:48 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Same problem, same solution.
02/17/20, 03:07 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Old addons include old copies of libraries which sometimes break the newer addons as the libraries are always loaded and not only the newest version.

To fix this read the linked thread please and download the library LibAddonMenu as standalone version (installed directly via Minion e.g. or manually into the AddOns folder, like an addon).

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Unable to Use Addons