03/13/24, 06:04 PM   #1
Lucinator
Guild sales history taking forever to update

Anyone else having really slow update times for sales data> I got everything updated yesterday and come on today and my character is still has unlinked events 40 mins later? I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions? It seems like it is getting stuck somewhere as it usually ends up going from hundreds to finish in a sec after the ages long wait.

03/13/24, 07:22 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Here is a link to a few things.

The new LibHistoire UI : https://esouimods.github.io/3-master...#LibHistoireUI
Obtaining Guild History : https://esouimods.github.io/3-master...ngGuildHistory

In the section for the LibHistoire UI, there is a settings menu to force off the categories you don't use. For MM it is trader only and for Advanced Member Tooltip - LibHistoire, it is Roster and Bank.

So if you only use MM then having only Trader updating and the rest Forced Off that might help you.

See if that helps and give me some feedback so I can make other suggestions if needed.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 03/13/24 at 09:17 PM.
03/14/24, 07:16 PM   #3
Lucinator
I managed to find a partial solution, it seemed like it was one guild that was causing all the issues, even using the stuck request button did not help. The only way to fix it was to clear the cache but that did work. Hope this helps.
03/15/24, 06:32 PM   #4
Lucinator
nevermind still having problems

Thought I had it worked out yesterday then today I log in, first character no problem all sales events were updated just fine, next character....nope, stuck on all guilds, not sure whats going on. Also not sure it should be trying to do this for every toon?
03/15/24, 07:30 PM   #5
sirinsidiator

Please update your addons. I've uploaded new versions of LibHistoire with heaps of fixes every single day the past week. The latest version should work pretty well already.
03/15/24, 07:37 PM   #6
Sharlikran

I did just get it to glitch on me where on page 4 I cannot press E Show More and there is no forward arrow. So you are not alone. However, the current fix is to clear the cache for the Trader category for the guild you are having issues with. I'm logging back in to see what happens.
03/16/24, 05:44 PM   #7
Lucinator
ok now it seems to get stuck on "waiting for request to be sent"
03/17/24, 10:43 AM   #8
robayche
can't logout cleanly

I don't know if I messed things up trying to get this to work, but I finally had to disable the add-on. It's a shame because I really liked it. I've tried all the new options, clearing the cache, turning parts on and off, resetting the database, but nothing worked. I'm keeping it updated in Minion, just in case something changes, but I just don't care to mess with it every time I logoff anymore.
03/17/24, 05:49 PM   #9
Lucinator
yea I know its a hot mess right now, all my guilds cancelled their raffles and I dont know how trading will go next week. You would think that ZOS would have better tested their server idea and let addon devs test their code out.
03/17/24, 06:28 PM   #10
Sharlikran

Sirinsidiator has fixed everything that he can fix for right now and it seems to be working pretty well. Maybe after the next incremental, depending on which fixes ZOS developers were able to include it should work even better.

With 3.7.97 and LibHistoire 2.0.7 I am not having the same issues as before. What I notice is that when I switch characters then for a moment, until some new sales come in, the ones that say <1 minute ago, then sometimes one guild will have a blue bar and I don't see Show More on the character I am on. Once a few new sales come in then the bar is green.

Since I know what is going on I log out and ignore the popup notification. If you have all your sales and you don't need to request more data for a guild, then simply don't reset the cache. It's not needed.
03/17/24, 07:01 PM   #11
Sharlikran

@Lucinator

Any GM that wants my help can PM me on ESOUI and I can help them make sure everything is working as good as it can.
03/18/24, 06:47 PM   #12
Lucinator
Hmm odd im still having trouble I can am attaching a shot of what im seeing maybe that can helpClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240316_1713281.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	487.0 KB
ID:	1670
03/18/24, 11:04 PM   #13
Sharlikran

Yes the author mentioned in his comments section that is the only thing he can't resolve and another user without mods reproduced it and I have reproduced it without mods. I am hoping the next incremental patch next week will fix that, jut we have to wait and see what makes it into the patch.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Guild sales history taking forever to update