04/08/20, 01:22 PM   #1
Lucatzia
Fyrakin Map and Loot History

So I'm kinda new to the minimap world and forgive me if there were other posts like this.

I like to put the minimap on bottom right corner of the screen (PC). I don't want to put the map on top of the screen because I can't see the enemies coming and overall it's not funcional for its purpose.

So the problem is... when I loot, all the stuff that I have obtained (gear, money, exp, souls gems...) are hidden by the map, and I could not find a post or help anywhere.

I was wondering if I had to click something, if I have to select something in the settings or if I simply have to deal with it by positioning the map on top of the screen.

Thank you for your support.
Luc.
04/08/20, 02:44 PM   #2
Micke2nd
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi Lucatzia,
with the addon Azurah you can move this loot view to a better place.
04/08/20, 03:43 PM   #3
Drummerx04
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lucatzia View Post
So I'm kinda new to the minimap world and forgive me if there were other posts like this.

I like to put the minimap on bottom right corner of the screen (PC). I don't want to put the map on top of the screen because I can't see the enemies coming and overall it's not funcional for its purpose.

So the problem is... when I loot, all the stuff that I have obtained (gear, money, exp, souls gems...) are hidden by the map, and I could not find a post or help anywhere.

I was wondering if I had to click something, if I have to select something in the settings or if I simply have to deal with it by positioning the map on top of the screen.

Thank you for your support.
Luc.
You might be able to fix it by changing the Z layer for the minimap to place it "under" the loot popups.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Fyrakin Map and Loot History