05/02/20, 07:11 PM   #1
Anuryle
Foundry Tactical Combat Errors

I've been using this addon since I started playing ESO mid last year. Last night it came up with some weird errors I've never seen before, and it prevented me from seeing chat (though I could still reload ui and other commands). I did a bit of trial and error and realized the problem was coming from FTC. I didn't think much of it and just reinstalled it along with the addons that it needs to function (LibAddonMenu and LibMsgWin). The problem seemed to go away. Today there are more errors. This time I can open chat and all, but when I talk to any NPC it crashes my game, comes up with a BUNCH of errors. For example I was trying to talk to a merchant, repaired my gear without issue, but when I tried to leave the menu disappeared but the screen remained centered on the NPC. I again tried reinstalling the addons but this time it didn't fix anything. I'm not very good at computers so I'm not even sure what the errors mean... Any fixes?
05/02/20, 07:36 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There was a bug in an improvement that had a bunch of side effects, but it's fixed now.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Foundry Tactical Combat Errors