06/06/20, 10:34 AM   #1
Avantare

Multiple keys, one bind

After the Greymore update I decided to redo all of my configurable add-ons. Most did not change but now I'm having a hard time determining the add-on which allowed me to use multiple keys as a single keybind. CTRL+I would be bound to execute the [E] then the [R] when harvesting resources like wood, plants, etc. I vaguely recall that one of Wykkyd's add-ons did just this and cannot find which one it would be.

TIA!

I also no longer see the results of the amount of loot after a fight or after harvesting. I had it so when I would get the items a pop-up would show me what it was and the quantity. Would love to have that add-on name as well.

Last edited by Avantare : 06/06/20 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Additional information
06/06/20, 10:41 AM   #2
Blackwolfe
Originally Posted by Avantare View Post
After the Greymore update I decided to redo all of my configurable add-ons. Most did not change but now I'm having a hard time determining the add-on which allowed me to use multiple keys as a single keybind. CTRL+I would be bound to execute the [E] then the [R] when harvesting resources like wood, plants, etc. I vaguely recall that one of Wykkyd's add-ons did just this and cannot find which one it would be.

TIA!

I also no longer see the results of the amount of loot after a fight or after harvesting. I had it so when I would get the items a pop-up would show me what it was and the quantity. Would love to have that add-on name as well.
The chat announce part of LUI extended has the loot functionality but I'm sure there are other such addons as well. If you are looking for an addon to autoloot resources there are several. Dunno about the keybinding part though.

What about https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1046-Emacs.html

or

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...kydMacros.html

Both outdated though.

Last edited by Blackwolfe : 06/06/20 at 10:43 AM.
06/06/20, 10:57 AM   #3
Avantare

Awesome and kudo's Blackwolfe. Wykkyd's Macros was the one I was wanting but missed putting it on my list.

The pop-up has to be a configurable part in one of my installed add-ons. Since I'll be doing some multiple macro binds now I'll see what I can find.

Thanks again.
06/06/20, 11:14 AM   #4
Blackwolfe
In general LUI extended is great and I highly recommend it.
06/07/20, 03:19 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Emacs is also included into pChat e. G. and I think other addons as well.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Multiple keys, one bind