11/07/20, 01:40 PM   #1
Heroman84
Better Azurrah Gamepad Support/HUD Profiles

First off, I love the Azurrah add-on. It's seriously one of the best that I use, because it gives me (almost) full customization of the HUD. "Almost" because a few variables don't carry over to gamepad mode. For example, the loot window in gamepad mode is different than the loot window in keyboard mode, so it's permanently fixed on the left of the screen no matter where I place it in Azurrah. This and other small differences are the reason I'm asking/pleading desperately for an update to Azurrah that gives us HUD profiles. For my ask, that might look like something as simple as a keyboard profile, and a gamepad profile. For someone else, they might need more profiles depending on what they are working on in game, so they might need 5 different profiles...Anyway, HUD profiles would absolutely make my year.
11/07/20, 03:05 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please ask the author of the addons you refer to in their addon comments or feature request portal (if enabled -> at the right side at the addon description you'll see the bug/feature links then).
Sorry if you already did and I overread this.

If you already did so and he won't be able to work on this feel free to ask for support of others devs here aftwards.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Better Azurrah Gamepad Support/HUD Profiles