01/19/23, 03:37 PM   #1
dr_con
Add-on that notifies a Nazaray user when debuffs are active?

I was hoping to find an add-on that can help a Nazaray user know when to ult to get the most benefit out of their ult.

Specifically we have certain debuffs that are only active for 4 seconds every 15 seconds (major brittle from nunatak set), and certain debuffs from elemental susceptibility (minor maim, vulnerability, brittle for 4 seconds every 6 seconds). I was hoping that someone has an addon that can tell when debuffs that we indicate are on the target so that the Nazaray proc can extend the debuffs without any guess work.

thanks for your time!
01/20/23, 03:09 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Srendarr
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ffTracker.html

You can add buffs to buff bars, which you define on your UI, and those buff bars are either your own buffs or enemy buffs.
So put the 4 buffs you need to watch on an enemy in 1 bar/container and move it on the UI where you need to see them.

The addon got videos that describe how to do that at the addon description.
01/20/23, 02:29 PM   #3
dr_con
Debuffs from other users aren't always apparent through Srendarr's, LUI provides the data you are referring to as well but not in a concise manner, and using both results in clutter of my UI.

The ask is for an add-on that notifies you of specific debuffs that are applied to your target- this would preferably be through an audio cue and when you have enough ult ready to activate an ult. The method you are describing does not seem to accomplish this.

Last edited by dr_con : 01/20/23 at 05:37 PM. Reason: deleted extra unneeded info

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Add-on that notifies a Nazaray user when debuffs are active?