01/29/23, 12:54 AM   #1
quentinlamamy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Crafting Style - Where is the style number 109

Hi guys,

I just see that the style number 109 (in game notation not styleId) is missing. I see on https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Flame_Awoken_Style that it should be FLAME_AWOKEN and not yet released.

IT's a bit strange because no other extension talk about that and there is a style with similar meaning name : the 99 Waking Flame

Any information about that ? If i good remember there is a zenimax guy in the forum maybe he can answer ?

-- Edit : maybe it is internal styleid 127 (if there is something quite logical in index number choice)

Last edited by quentinlamamy : 01/29/23 at 02:05 AM.
01/29/23, 06:37 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

The style ids are arbitrary like any other ids in the game (e.g. map ids, item ids, ability ids).
They do not reflect any particular order and can have holes in between them.
01/29/23, 07:37 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Index should be non gap numbers, IDs could contain gaps. There often exist both, index for iteration and ID for direct reference/usage at API functions.
Often index2Id API functions or helpers exist too. Check the API documentation txt for them.
01/29/23, 11:57 AM   #4
quentinlamamy

It's not the internal id (yes internal id is a mess and seems more or less random sometimes) but in game Motif number always have continuous number without gap, and why this website talk about this myserious missing style ? It's weird. I see nothing else on the web and nothing in the code of others extension or extracted data from ESO api

Last edited by quentinlamamy : 01/29/23 at 11:59 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Crafting Style - Where is the style number 109