04/06/23, 08:46 AM   #1
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Alt's equipped gear?

Looking for an addon that can show me what my alts have equipped. Preferably via a character window (where it shows each piece in its slot and allows hovering for tooltips) or a list for each character.

I know Inventory Insight sort of tells you what alts have equipped... but it's not organized enough for me or immediately apparent at a glance what's being worn and what's just sitting in their inventory.

I've searched around quite a bit and didn't find anything that suits my needs, but I'm hoping I missed something since I've been searching on only 3 hours of sleep.
04/06/23, 12:51 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not aware of any addon that shows it as a paper doll, sorry.
I'm using Inventory Insight as it provides the info with a searchable UI. Only thing missing is an "equipped filter" (or I missed finding that so far ).
Maybe this would be a good addition to ask for? The dropdowns at the top should add some "Currently equipped" entry.
04/06/23, 01:06 PM   #3
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
"PAPER DOLL"!!!
I was racking my brain trying to remember what that little UI was called. Thank you for reminding me.

I requested an "equipped" filter in the inventory insight comments just now. Hopefully, being friends with Sharlikran will be enough for him to not rip his hair out or rip me a new one, lol
Manavortex, we need yyyyoooouuuu!

Thanks for the response, Baertram!
04/06/23, 08:48 PM   #4
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Thumbs up Leo's Altholic!

Ope, never mind. Leo's Altholic has this feature.

When viewing the addon's UI, you can do this to see a specific character's equipped gear:
1. Click the "Inventory" icon.
2. Select the arrow corresponding to the character's equipment you'd like to view.
3. Click the character icon.

Link to image shown below.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Alt's equipped gear?