04/10/23, 04:13 PM   #1
brother52
Talking Inventory Qty on Harvest

I have an addiction to harvesting, I can't help myself.

If only there were an addon that could show how much of an crafting material I have in my craft bag when I put the cross hair over it. E.g. instead of saying Nirnroot, E to harvest, say Nirnroot(2112) E to harvest
04/10/23, 04:53 PM   #2
Masteroshi430

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by brother52 View Post
I have an addiction to harvesting, I can't help myself.

If only there were an addon that could show how much of an crafting material I have in my craft bag when I put the cross hair over it. E.g. instead of saying Nirnroot, E to harvest, say Nirnroot(2112) E to harvest
Lootdrop reborn has an option for that (when you harvest it):
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ropReborn.html
04/11/23, 11:54 AM   #3
brother52
Originally Posted by Masteroshi430 View Post
Lootdrop reborn has an option for that (when you harvest it):
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ropReborn.html
Many thanks for taking the time to reply, that's a cool addon and I will definitely be using it. But I don't think it's exactly what I'm looking for. Essentially I want to know before I harvest something if it's worth the bother, i.e. how much do I already have, if that makes sense.

Thanks again and take care.
04/12/23, 07:41 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You mean put the reticle/crosshair abovea havrest node (only the name of the harvest node shown, nothing looted or harvested yet) and then you want to know how many you got of thsoe already in your bags?

This would someone to create manual lookup tables in all kind of languages between ahrvest node string and possible outcome materials after after harvest. I doubt there is any API that maps that already to find your matching mats in bags.
And I really doubt anyone wants to take on that manual task and keep it updated after patches etc

I might be wrong but because of this manual effort and the special updae effort I do not expect this to exist, or exsit soon, as an addon.
I bet the stuff like Loot addons that show you the info after harvesting and having the lootwindow open where the materials you will harvest are shown are the best to go with.
04/13/23, 03:38 AM   #5
brother52
Thanks for the reply, wow, I didn't expect it to be that much grief. I guess I was only thinking of the simpler mterials, not the secondary things like Heartwood etc. So just the thing it says it is when you point at it, rather than every possible thing a node could produce. I guess if I was farming some of the secondary materials from nodes I'd just want to hit each one anyway regardless if that makes sense.

Anyhowm shows how little I know about modding and I appreciate the time you folks have taken in replying to this query, thanks all and take care.
04/14/23, 07:11 AM   #6
UnDead 0rbit
Look at my code in Harvest Summary , your answers may be in there

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...stSummary.html

also look at fishermans friend for the crosshair text scanning

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Inventory Qty on Harvest