06/17/17, 11:01 AM   #1
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AwesomeGuildStore v0.37 beta

This new version of AwesomeGuildStore contains a major cleanup of all search filters for the latest API changes, a new localization system which allows the use of an online dictionary system and several fixes for the guild store list in languages besides English. Due to the amount of changes the new localization system required, I decided it's better to do a beta before uploading it for everyone, just in case I missed something.

!BACKUP YOUR SAVEDATA BEFORE INSTALLING THIS NEW VERSION!
You can download the new version here.

changelog:
  • switched to a new localization system
  • added new filter options for drinks, provisioning ingredients, siege items and furniture crafting materials
  • fixed perfect roe not showing up in provisioning ingredients
  • partially fixed furnishing material subcategory
    • NOTE: Decorative Wax is currently found in Provisioning Ingredients / Rare Ingredients due to how ZOS has changed the item categories. This will be fixed in a future game update
  • partially fixed furnishing subcategory
    • NOTE: crafting stations, light and target dummies should now work as expected
  • added fish to consumable > all
    • NOTE: it has been in consumable > container for a long time already
  • added collectibles to misc > trophy and a new button for rare fish to the trophy subfilter
    • NOTE: some event related collectibles can be sold on the guild store
  • increased active subfilter button limit to 24 from 8
    • NOTE: currently only affects the trait and enchantment filters for equipment
  • removed duplicate crafting > all button on sell tab
    • NOTE: this also fixes the furnishing material button being off screen
  • fixed many issues with guild trader list in languages besides English
  • fixed some occurrences of "Warning: Could not match kiosk name"
  • fixed a rare problem where looking at the vivec city outlaw's refuge trader would throw an error
  • updated bundled libraries

There are still some missing translations (especially in Japanese). If you want to help with that, please create an account at translate.zanata.org and pm me the username and which language you want to translate so I can give you access to the online editor, or if you are too lazy or paranoid to make an account you can just download the .po file from here, translate it with an editor like poedit and send me the translated file via pm.

Last edited by sirinsidiator : 06/17/17 at 11:26 AM.

06/18/17, 01:59 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One thing I forgot to mention.
If you are a developer and relying on AwesomeGuildStore.GetAPIVersion() or AwesomeGuildStore.Localization you will have to update your addon.

The API version has been increased to 3 (from 2) and instead of the Localization table, I now use LibGetText:
Lua Code:
  1. local gettext = LibStub("LibGetText")("AwesomeGuildStore").gettext
The gettext function just takes a full dummy string and returns a translation for it, instead of the previously used custom keys.

ESOUI » AddOns » Alpha/Beta AddOns » AwesomeGuildStore v0.37 beta