12/10/22, 01:17 PM   #1
RavenMind

Hide Dungeon/Trial Pins on World Map

Hello. I've been looking for a way to hide the Trial & Dungeon pins from the world map. The world map is so terribly cluttered, and these giant icons cover the wayshrines & clickable areas within the map I need to click on to drill down into a zone. It looks like they're grouped in the default filter under Wayshrines, but 99% of the time I'm on the world map is to find a particular wayshrine, so that's not terribly useful. Is there an existing addon, or can one be created, that separates actual wayshrines from Dungeons & Trial pins so I can selectively disable them?

Thank you!!
12/10/22, 01:45 PM   #2
Masteroshi430

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by RavenMind View Post
Hello. I've been looking for a way to hide the Trial & Dungeon pins from the world map. The world map is so terribly cluttered, and these giant icons cover the wayshrines & clickable areas within the map I need to click on to drill down into a zone. It looks like they're grouped in the default filter under Wayshrines, but 99% of the time I'm on the world map is to find a particular wayshrine, so that's not terribly useful. Is there an existing addon, or can one be created, that separates actual wayshrines from Dungeons & Trial pins so I can selectively disable them?

Thank you!!
May I suggest you this addon of mine?
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...toResizer.html
12/10/22, 06:30 PM   #3
RavenMind

I will give that a try right now. Thank you!
12/10/22, 11:19 PM   #4
RavenMind

Originally Posted by Masteroshi430 View Post
May I suggest you this addon of mine?
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...toResizer.html
Okay, that's freaking fantastic. I'm recommending that to my whole guild. Great work!
12/10/22, 11:54 PM   #5
Masteroshi430

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by RavenMind View Post
Okay, that's freaking fantastic. I'm recommending that to my whole guild. Great work!
I'm glad you like it, for now that's quite an underrated addon but when you compare with/without it becomes hard to stop using it.
In the future I will probably experiment with calculating real size (in units) of any map and using it as a 2nd multiplicand with (pin size x zoom), so the pins will be bigger on town maps, and if a zone is bigger than another, it's pins will be smaller, that way just by the size of the pins you will really feel the real size of the maps, if it works well I'll release it as an update.
I really hope they will apply this to the vanilla UI one day.
12/11/22, 06:20 AM   #6
RavenMind

That sounds very cool. I look forward to seeing it one day!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Hide Dungeon/Trial Pins on World Map