02/09/23, 06:15 PM   #1
iarao
cool down tracker for furnishing plans

particularly the purple and gold. evidently there is a cd for green, blue, purple. not sure about gold as they are much rarer.

there is an addon to track the cd of some motif pages, so i was thinking maybe there could be one for furnishings, unless they must be mentioned by name and not by type + color (like purple blueprint, blue diagram, etc), which would be way too much work.
02/10/23, 08:37 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't the golden cooldowns reset all daily at the same time meanwhile? Not sure about that but at least during events you cannot loot a new golden motif page until next day 9am or something like that.
02/10/23, 02:31 PM   #3
evilspock
Originally Posted by iarao View Post
particularly the purple and gold. evidently there is a cd for green, blue, purple. not sure about gold as they are much rarer.

there is an addon to track the cd of some motif pages, so i was thinking maybe there could be one for furnishings, unless they must be mentioned by name and not by type + color (like purple blueprint, blue diagram, etc), which would be way too much work.
I agree this would be a great addon. Even if nothing more than tracking the last purple furnishing recipe you found, it is estimated the cooldown is 20hrs per character.
02/19/23, 09:25 PM   #4
HSBS_User

Agreed this would be a quality of life increase.

Perhaps this guy: @DeadSoon. The author of https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2823-ItemCooldownTracker.html could be of use?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » cool down tracker for furnishing plans