10/20/22, 09:28 AM   #1
biden2002
Unhappy Minion Stop Working!!! Any Alternative???

*Hi, I'm a returning player. Has spent all day long browsing on the internet seeking an app that can replace Minion but it seems to be no hope at all. I do find some small tools, but I can't get much use out of them because they aren't fully automated or haven't been updated in a long time. Even mutilbox for ESO stopped updating, but luckily I managed to make it work out. So, does anyone know what bot to support for ESO right now, or what people are using to replace Minion?*
10/20/22, 11:02 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is no Minion replacement. Evryhting that can be used as a workaround is manualy installing and udpating the addons here from the website.
If you use any other website or vesion or tool it's unofficial and unsupported due to reasons.

Did you read and follow the https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8082 troubleshooting guide?

Why isn't Minion working for you?
What's your problem/error message?
Without telling us we cannot help, sorry.

Also please read and follow this about how to report a bug:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236
10/30/22, 11:03 AM   #3
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah I'm with Baertram what is the issue you are having with Minion. I use it all the time. It tells me when mods are updated and I just click the button. I don't use it but I believe there is an auto update and a way to ignore auto updates for specific mods. And just because Minion has not been updated doesn't mean anything. It works fine.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Stop Working!!! Any Alternative???