11/09/22, 02:28 PM   #1
@tinydog

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Looking for experienced developer to take over my add-on

Since I created Tinydog's Crafting Calculator way back in 2015 it has been fairly stable and self-contained, though occasional ZOS API or add-on ecosystem changes will break something. There are also a number of feature enhancements that I have long planned to implement, but never got around to.

I just don't have the personal bandwidth (time, energy) to properly maintain or update the add-on any more - but I don't want it to die! It's still useful, and could be even moreso with some dev TLC.

I'm looking for an experienced add-on developer to take the reins of Tinydog's Crafting Calculator, bringing it up to speed and fleshing it out with long-desired features.

Ideally they should be someone who is enthusiastic about add-on development, and plans to stick around for a good long while. I would share all my working files, image templates, etc. I could relinquish control entirely, or simply add them as a team member on the project; whatever their preference. I understand that the "Tinydog" name and branding of the add-on might change if the new dev so desires; c'est la vie. My primary desire is that the addon continues to live and grow.

Interested? Let me know!

Main features that have been requested:
  • Auto-crafting of items using Dolgubon's LibLazyCrafting library. This would be hugely useful.
  • Addition of Alchemy and Provisioning in the XP Calculator.
  • Possible addition of Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, and even Furnishings to the Item Builder, so people can enqueue anything to be crafted.
  • Localization. Currently only English is supported.
12/11/22, 04:47 PM   #2
@tinydog

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question

/bump, in case that's a thing. Any interest?

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Looking for experienced developer to take over my add-on