04/05/23, 08:55 AM   #1
Dekakaruk
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Get active Customized Actions

I'm trying to get a list of all active collectibles. Till now it was done by calling GetActiveCollectibleByType on every known CollectibleCategoryType constant. But now I'd like to add a support for customized actions, which seem not to use this system. Already tried to blindly put PlayerFxWhileHarvestingType as argument or using other functions like GetCollectiblePlayerFxWhileHarvestingType, which of course didn't work. How do I then check which Actions are active?
04/05/23, 10:15 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you check the ZO_COLLECTIBLE_DATA_MANAGER object's function, maybe it provides that already.
Inspect it via zgoo or merTorchbug to see it's functions (maybe hidden below inheietd calsses at the __index metatables!).

Or check the ZOs code:
/ingame/collections/collectibledatamaneger.lua

https://github.com/esoui/esoui/tree/...me/collections

It says as comment e.g. EVENT_COLLECTIBLE_UPDATED fires when a nickname changes or a collectible is set as active/inactive. It does not encompass unlock state changes.

This calls ZO_COLLECTIBLE_DATA_MANAGER:OnCollectibleUpdated
So maybe check that func where it write the active colelctibles to and read it from there.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Get active Customized Actions