04/17/24, 01:23 PM   #1
Rossatron
bandits mini map addon - not working

hi installed bandits addon for the mini map but toggled on and all upto date so no red writing warning me I need an additional addon too, yet no mini map. I have tried opening the main settings of the addon buts it certainly turned on to show.

Also installed harvestermap Addon, Iv got this to locate chests on trails for example, do I need to open a settings menu on that to toggle on/off or is it auto so when a chest appears will it state/show on my screen ?

Im new to addons so not sure how some settings open for addons because when you click ESC then select addon it just lists what Iv got with a ticked box but now sure if each add has its own settings to adjust or how to get the settings of a specific addon setting
04/17/24, 03:02 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Moved your thread to the proper forums.

For addon settings menu:
Install LibAddonMenu and then enable it ingame.
Press ESC, settings, AddOn settings to show the addon settings. Each addon using the library will show there, if the addon is enabled.

If you do not see any settings menu of an addon read the addon description, it should tell you how to configure the addon.

For further addon specific questions please post those at the addons comments page of that addon ,so you ask the
author.
Also explained at the sticky thread (top of the forum) named "Please read before asking..."

https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=164

For an easy Minimap use Votans Minimap, it's using the normal game map just in small so very performant and easy, working fine with other addons that add pins to the map.

Last edited by Baertram : 04/17/24 at 03:13 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » bandits mini map addon - not working