10/05/14, 03:04 AM   #1
CrazyDutchGuy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stopping with Addon Development

Fellow ESO Players and Developers,

the time has come. I am going to stop with developing and maintaining addons. Reasons are legio, but in short is that i hardly even got to playing and allways was busy doing addons when I had the time to play, next to the work and family life keeping me occupied.

What does this mean. The following addons are not going to be further developed anymore :
  • ATLAS and the logger used with it : ATLAS is intended to be the addon that shows which boss in a closed group instance drops which loot.
  • Hide Raid Notify Spam which does just only what it says. Hides the Raid Notification Events.
  • Lost Treasure : Shows all the map locations of treasure maps.
  • Chest Master 9000 : Shows all the map location of treasure chests which you discovered before.
  • CDG Show Loot : Which shows all the items you or your party members loot and so on. It has the ability to condense multiple loot items to a single line, which makes it different then most loot addons, and it can direct it's loot to chat or it's own loot window.
  • CDG Bank Stack : Stacks items which you have in your backpack into your bank, if there is allready a partial stack in the bank.

The following addons made by other addon authors are not going to be maintained by me anymore.

If you want to take over one of above mentioned addons, drop me a Private Message, and we'll make it happen.

Soo long and thanks for the fish ...

Crazy Dutch Guy @ The End of The Universe
10/05/14, 03:20 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin

Sorry to see you go. I hope you'll still drop by from time to time. Safe travels.
10/05/14, 04:57 AM   #3
Tonyleila

Damn it I'll miss you and the great addons you made/supported! Its almost half of the addons I use.. Atlas, Addon Clearer, Guild Chat, MrPlow, Sous Chef I hope someone will take them over when they need an update.
Thanks for the time you put into this!
10/05/14, 06:05 AM   #4
Ayantir

A very thank you for your great addons, i'll send a pm too
10/05/14, 12:04 PM   #5
QuadroTony
Banned
farewell, my friend :
10/05/14, 09:49 PM   #6
syvy
Thanks

Thank you for your great work.

Two of my favourite addons were maintained by you ; AI Research Grid and Sous Chef.

I hope you continue to play in Tamriel.

Good journey

Syvy
10/06/14, 07:34 AM   #7
BornDownUnder
Unhappy Farewell.

It is a sad day to come across this thread,

Many thanks for the notice of leaving, a high number of players/authors have not done so, much appreciated.

Hopefully I can pick up on my lua abilities in the near future and assist with maintaining one or more of the addons you put so much effort into.
10/08/14, 06:30 PM   #8
Stormknight

I'm happy to hand over AI Research Grid (and my other addons) to anyone else who would like to maintain it or take ownership of the addon.

I'm unlikely to come back to playing ESO, so my main concern is that players that do still play can get updates for the addon.
10/08/14, 07:27 PM   #9
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
And another one bites the dust.

Sorry to see you go, Stormknight. Hopefully we'll see you around, if not here then in some other game. Safe travels.
10/09/14, 05:37 AM   #10
CrazyDutchGuy

Stormknight was allready gone, hence i took over his addons. Now that i quit a lot of addons come without active playing devs.

Anyways :

Lost Treasure is in the hands of KatKat42
AI Vampire and Awesome Info are in the hands of RibbedStoic

For the rest of the addons good alternatives are available And some are still lookign for maintainers, else they will just be abandoned. I opened them up for patching, and if you have a patch i gladly merge it into them. Note that i can not test anymore as my sub has ended.

For all matters, just sent me a PM I will respond.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Stopping with Addon Development