12/28/14, 07:23 AM   #1
jacozilla
How do you view/find top downloads?

New to esoui.com, and just starting ESO. From Google, seems like this is the top site for ESO add ons.

I must be missing something really obvious but every mod site I've used before hasa top downloads or most popular section/filter so that users can easily find the most popular mod downloads for a game

how can I do that with esoui.com?

Far as I can tell, so far only thing I've found is go into each separate category one by one, and then filter each by descending downloads - but that means each time I check this site I would need to click on and filter one by one each of the categories - less than couple dozen but still pretty monotonous.

I'm convinced I'm missing something incredibly obvious. Can someone point out how veteran users here easily 1 click or search by top downloads for all add ons regardless of category?
12/28/14, 07:27 AM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Menu Addons -> Latest 200 Submissions -> click on Downloads:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/lates...esc&sb=dlcount

It's not addons with the most downloads of all time, but addons which are not in the "Latest 200 Submissions" are most probably out-of-date.

Last edited by Garkin : 12/28/14 at 07:35 AM.
12/28/14, 07:44 AM   #3
jacozilla
Thank you. That's a reasonable proxy for searching popular downloads.

I'm used to skyrim and the 200 or so mods I had installed but hoping to use minimal for ESO, quality of life stuff like a couple I've read tha makes managing bank, bags, and finding things easier.
12/28/14, 08:21 AM   #4
Ayantir

I strongly suggest you to install only addons with the (1.5.2) tag. They're up to date ones.
12/29/14, 12:37 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
On our Addons page (landing page if you're not logged in), each addon listed in the "What's Hot" list is currently up to date. http://www.esoui.com/addons.php

Additionally, on our Community page (landing page if you are logged in), in the Download Info box, you can switch tabs between "New & Updated", "Top Fav's", and "Top Downloads".

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » How do you view/find top downloads?