05/13/14, 08:10 AM   #1
ZunaSW
Event when you or the enemy gets hitten?

Hi, sorry my english.
Is there any event like OnHit or something like that? I mean, to make something when you get hitten or the enemy gets hitten. I can't find it in the wiki.
Thanks!
05/13/14, 08:17 AM   #2
Harven

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Check out here: http://wiki.esoui.com/Events#Combat. I Think you're interested in EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT.
05/13/14, 08:29 AM   #3
ZunaSW
Originally Posted by Harven View Post
Check out here: http://wiki.esoui.com/Events#Combat. I Think you're interested in EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT.
Yeah, I saw it, but I think it is when you enter in combat, not when you get hitten, or I'm wrong?
What about EVENT_IMPACTFUL_HIT? What does that?
Thanks for answering
05/13/14, 08:37 AM   #4
Harven

When you enter the combat another event is triggered: EVENT_PLAYER_COMBAT_STATE.
EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT is the right one for you.
Look at the parameters: (integer result, bool isError, string abilityName, integer abilityGraphic, integer abilityActionSlotType, string sourceName, integer sourceType, string targetName, integer targetType, integer hitValue, integer powerType, integer damageType, bool log)
05/13/14, 08:44 AM   #5
ZunaSW
When you enter the combat another event is triggered: EVENT_PLAYER_COMBAT_STATE.
Look at the parameters: (integer result, bool isError, string abilityName, integer abilityGraphic, integer abilityActionSlotType, string sourceName, integer sourceType, string targetName, integer targetType, integer hitValue, integer powerType, integer damageType, bool log)
Ahh!! Ok, I understand now, thank you!
07/04/14, 02:22 AM   #6
simosf

Hello - any idea why the sourceName is always yourself and never the enemy mob ?
07/04/14, 08:10 AM   #7
merlight
Originally Posted by simosf View Post
Hello - any idea why the sourceName is always yourself and never the enemy mob ?
Source name and ability were removed pre-launch, I mean replaced with empty string for sources other than yourself. Now you only get info that something hit (edit: or healed) you and for how much dmg, but not which ability/player/mob.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Event when you or the enemy gets hitten?