Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03/15/22, 07:25 PM   #1
OneSkyGod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Feasibility of a Future AddOn for Quests.

Hi AddOn Creators, I do love all the work everyone does here.

I have an Addon Idea for ESO that I have been planning to make happen.

Its the same idea as the Skyrim Mod Even Better Quest Objectives

It simply Adds enhanced Information for each Task in a Quest, so people can quest without the need of a Compass and Map pins, Just like in TES3.

I know its a tall order to add Description for each quest, but we are building a team on people who are really interested in helping with all the quests and adding the enhanced descriptions for each quest to be able to function in this matter.

I have a Few Questions

1. Is it possible to have the enhanced quest descriptions show in the Quest Journal like this?

The Vanilla Task only shows: Talk to Azbr-ra

This addon would add: , She is tending to her father in the only house in sight that is still standing and has not been touched by the fire.

2. If its possible, Since we will have multiple people doing each quest, will they have to do a function command to find the correct ID of each Task for each quest or have other coding skills ?

3. Is this a type of an AddOn that can be created by someone who is new to Coding and LUA or would we have to find someone way more experienced ?

4. Any other obstacles that would make this impossible to make happened or any other input you may have ?

Thanks

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Feasibility of a Future AddOn for Quests.