06/02/20, 03:53 PM   #1
Pyrelle
Enchant Maker

I literally changed nothing from yesterday to today and I am all of sudden getting this error, and some of my guild members who use the addon are not getting this error at all.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EnchantMakerLUAError.png
Views:	281
Size:	992.3 KB
ID:	1260  
06/02/20, 04:09 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The item it errors there is in your craftbag and maybe a new crafting material which is not supported by the addon yet? A new rune or glyph maybe you recently found but wa snot added after the Greymoor patch?

Try this script in the chat box after getting the error message:
Code:
/script d(GetItemLink(5, 166045))
The 1st number in the script is the bagId from the error message. The 2nd number 166045 is the number shown inside the error message at slotIndex! So if this changes replace it in the script as well. This should show you the item's link in the chat so you know which item it is referring to and errors on.
06/02/20, 04:32 PM   #3
Pyrelle
Ok, thank you. I will give it a shot and let you know. In case it doesn't work would you recommend an addon that does something similar as I do not foresee Enchant Maker getting an update anytime soon.
06/02/20, 04:49 PM   #4
Pyrelle
This does seem to be the case, I apparently picked up a new rune somewhere. Thanks, Baertram, knowing now what the issue is I think I will try to find a new addon since this one is apparently dead. And I am not good at messing with any sort of script.

Any suggestions?
06/03/20, 03:45 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use CraftStore for enchant creation: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...eGreymoor.html
It provides an own easy UI replacement.
And you can also define to use vanilla UI for extraction e.g. but Craftore's own for creation.

It also provides trait, research UI cross-characters, style tracking cross-characters and other usefull additions + get's updated frequently.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Enchant Maker