02/08/16, 02:41 AM   #1
Razzak
Action bar move/resize add-on

Is there an add-on that allows me to move my action bar on my UI? If it also allows me to resize it without resizing other parts of interface, would also be great.
I would like to have it a bit bigger and higher on my screen, so it's more visible.

Edit: I would also like to know if there is an add-on that allows inventory sorting by item level?

Last edited by Razzak : 02/08/16 at 05:48 AM.
02/08/16, 07:31 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try Azurahl. It should allow you to move the action bar. Not sure about changing the scale.

There are a few addons that allow you to sort your inventory, but I don't use any of them, so you'll have to check for yourself if they do what you need.
02/14/16, 06:56 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Inventory sorting by item level can be achieved with this addon: Crafting Material Level Display Updated

But the sorting method is not always working that well, esüecially with materials, as they got a level range from-to and the game will always resort the stuff if you add/move something in your inventory.

I'm using it in cobined with AdvancedFilters (and here a modified version where you are able to reset the filters quick by one click!) and some AdvancedFilter plugins (check the "Optional files" or search addons with the name "AF" and get a list of possible plugins) to only show/select a special item level etc.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Action bar move/resize add-on