06/15/14, 01:22 PM   #1
inancyrc
(request) Dps Counter

Hey guys. ESO is an amazing game but one addon i loved for wow was a DPS (damage per second or minutes) counter. I was wondering if there is one out there.
06/15/14, 01:42 PM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can use Combat Log Statistics, Recount or dps meter from the Foundry Tactical Combat.

There is probably more similar addons, try to check Combat Mods category.
06/15/14, 09:20 PM   #3
gabriel23123
I personally use T's Combat Stats for my dps meter it also has the option to show statistics of abilities used through the abilities tooltip. I'd recommend checking it out. T's Combat Stats
06/17/14, 05:46 AM   #4
zgrssd
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tierney11290 View Post
Yes, I believe there is an addon of the same name as one of the addons in WoW (Recount). However, instead of showing the DPS of everyone in the group, it shows the DPS of your character. I believe this is an API limiting factor, which I approve of. It still works the same way though.
There is currently a API limit that Addons do not get informed of the DPS done by group members. We can only count your own DPS.

Note that this function (group wide damage events) was there in Beta and shortly after craglorn, but was disabeled since. Chances are it might come but is not yet ready. It propably will not come before they have the bulk of the lags solved.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » (request) Dps Counter