04/26/14, 09:30 PM   #1
zireko

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wanted to ask about signature rules for the forums??

I just wanted to ask a simple question about signature if this is already posted somewhere I'm sorry and I didn't mean to bother anyone. I just wanted to ask if I can add my website link in my signature since the website I run as well is elder scrolls online related? If this is not ok please let me know. Thank you for your time.
04/26/14, 10:33 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Of course you may.

If you wish to read through the rules of the site, you may find them here: http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7
04/27/14, 01:47 PM   #3
zireko

Thank you Seerah. I looked at the rules and it seems it is ok. My site is just a blog that has tips and help for eso. Here is my site http://ryleweso.weebly.com/ if there is anything that is not allowed from my site please let me know as soon as possible. I read over the rules and I'm pretty sure my site is just fine. But I wont to be 100% sure it is ok because I know rules can be miss read. Thank you again Seerah for the help. I plan on my site being helpful for eso players.
04/27/14, 01:50 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Feel free to add your blog to your signature.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Wanted to ask about signature rules for the forums??