07/06/14, 11:32 AM   #1
dallock
Request: item tooltips for going market prices.

i use to use another add-on on another mmo the when ever i hovered over an item in the tool tip window that popped up it would not only show me the merchant sale value but also the going rate on the auctions(guild stores) based on my last visit to the auction (guild store). i would need to scan the auctions when i first logged in everyday but it would allow me to see this information any were. and i noticed an add-on the keeps track of past going rates so you no what an item has sold for before. it would amazing if the tool tip could work that in as well. as streamlined as possible.
07/06/14, 11:40 AM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dallock View Post
i use to use another add-on on another mmo the when ever i hovered over an item in the tool tip window that popped up it would not only show me the merchant sale value but also the going rate on the auctions(guild stores) based on my last visit to the auction (guild store). i would need to scan the auctions when i first logged in everyday but it would allow me to see this information any were. and i noticed an add-on the keeps track of past going rates so you no what an item has sold for before. it would amazing if the tool tip could work that in as well. as streamlined as possible.
Price Tracker: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info5...ceTracker.html
DataDaedra: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info599-DataDaedra.html
07/06/14, 11:57 AM   #3
zgrssd
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Guild Store Searche Extended does this. Getting Guild store data needs quite a bit of effort, so it stores the data between uses.
Based on that data it gives you current/min/max/average prices for items in the tooltips.
07/06/14, 12:15 PM   #4
dallock
thanks. hadnt seen them before.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: item tooltips for going market prices.